Sunday, May 31, 2009

MTV

Since I was sick all weekend, all I practically did was watch T.V. Ughh I'm sweating just sitting here, this is weak, but my television cheers me up.

She totally failed, I swear when she walked on stage I thought something was gonna happen, she looked like she was on crack. ahaha



Every time I watch someone hold up an award, whether it's an MTV Movie Award or NBA Championship or whatever, I can't imagine myself doing that. I'll be too scared I'd drop it like her. But her mishap can't be as bad as eminem losing his manhood. ahaha

The thing is, twilight won everything which sucked, but whatever. All I cared about was seeing Vanessa Hudgens and hear her cuteass laugh. Which made my sick day worth while. Fuck Zac Efron. I should start an Anti-ZacEfron committee or something, I hate that beezy.

I still needa figure out how to add music to this page, too lazy thoe, music dies so fast for me cause I usually put songs on repeat till I get bored and move on. I know you all do it. So... help me if you know how? okayycoool

Welps, it looks like no school for me tomorrow, but I can't argue with that.

1 comment: