Monday, May 25, 2009

It's Not Unusual

Kay, here we go.

Alright, recently, I have been criticized about how my blog "hates" too much and how emo I sound. I blame myself for this, because when I do reread my previous blogs, all I do is look down on life. Let's get this clear.

I love my life. I find it weird how people sometimes say "life sucks" or "FML!" I'm not bragging or anything, but yeah, I said that stuff before too. Then I see a homeless man walking down the street, then I realize how easy my life is, getting everything handed to me and getting stuff I want. I'm lucky, I admit, and sometimes I don't think i deserve it. But yeah, to get it straight, I'm sorry I hate a lot, but I am absolutely not emo.

Ehh, Thanks for the feedback.


Hmmm, I realized that kissing ass can get you far in life. It's like what I have to do for my English project... Basketball...... EVERYTHING. Should I be more like Carlton?



NAHHHH, I don't want to turn out like that. Looks fun though, but you won't EVER see me doing that.


I should be doing my homework. Ahhh Fuck it. That's why I wrote today, for a distraction, worked well for a good 15 minutes.

Gotta get back to it.
LaterrAlligator

No comments:

Post a Comment