Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthdays

uhm before I do this I'd like to say...

Happy Birthday to bruh Jonathan Masulitt, shout out woowoowoo, GO LUKE WALTON LESS GO! HES THE BEST PLAYER ALIVE! Shoot, hella memories, sleepovers, roomates, movies, basketball errythingg dude, stay making me laugh easy, and know what to say and everything when I need it most. That's why I love you no homo blahhd. You made a positive influence in my life, and I never second guess that shit. I still got more stroke than your set shot, fuckin weakass ahha.

Happy Birthday to Kyle Manalang, my inspiration for this blog thingy mabober and tells me to keep posting. Haha only started talking this year at lunch because I'm a loner at lunch so I decided to sit at your table. Yeah, your mean to me but I don't care, you make me laugh sometimes which is all good. ahaha It's good to make new friends and I'm happy your one of them. Happy Birthdayyyyy loser.


What is it like 11 more days of school left? I'm so excited for summer and I don't even know why! My summer is gonna be killed cause of basketball camp and I'm not going to go anywhere so why am I cheering? Oh yeahhh, I want school to end cause I love sleeping... with a passion like you don't even know. Once I lay down in my queen size, soft, blue, bed with my 2 blue pillows, my christmas present pillow, and omg, it's like heaven on earth. I love it not only cause its comfy but this is where my dreams and aspirations come to play. "My World, My Universe" kinda thing, where nothing matters anymore. Only if this could apply to real life. No drama, no pain, just fantasy and dream come true stuff. I just lay there, even though I'm awake, staring at the ceiling or closing my eyes just going off to infinity and beyond. So yeah, if you think I sleep cause I'm just lazy, think againnn.

Wow I just spend my time talking about what happens in my bed... Weird ;);)
It's where the magic happens babyy.

I just want to get all these projects, tests, finals, early wake-ups and late sleeping, ALL over with. I don't want to live by this routine, talk about being free... Sheiiit, I'm probably going to be doing a boring ass routine the rest of my life.
To my followers/readers: Spice up my life. You're capable of doing it.

Alrightt Guys, I think I'm done here.
Peace

1 comment: