Friday, June 26, 2009

RuddFuckers

First time I went out in a while. Transformers, with the beautiful Megan Fox omg. I lost the air from my lungs and had goosebumps every single time her face, her legs, her body, anything showed up on that theater screen. I'm not the typical guy that would check out every girl's ass they see walking by, believe me, but I admit, Megan Fox makes me think twice about what kind of guy I really am. <3 (Vanessa Hudgens you still up there though.)

Anyways, other Mrs. Megan Hayworth, the highlight of my day was eating this scrumptious 2/3 pound giganto burger with three cheeses. I know, three cheeses, I didn't know it was possible either. Ate the wedges with nacho jalepino cheese omg, I'm still full 8 hours later.

Photobucket

Yeap, heart attack on a bun, but vegitarians, your missing out. I ended up eating more than two of my friends that went with me combined, but it's cool. I'm satisfied. Speaking of heart attacks. RIP THE KING OF POP. I love your music ever since my dad put that Jackson 5 CD on blast.

SCROLL DOWN AT OWN RISK. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN TRANSFORMERS AND DON'T WANT ME TO SPILL THE BEANS I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THE NEXT PARAGRAPH, BUT IT WON'T GIVE AWAY ANY IMPORTANT INFO THAT'LL KILL YOUR MOVIE EXPERIENCE. GOT IT? GOOD.
Let's move on. (I just didn't want people to be mad at me.) ;)

I noticed in the movie, well, in almost every movie with love in it, the lovebirds have a hard time saying "I love you." I know people write in their myspace headlines, away messages, and on their friggen forehead, that "love" is a strong, meaningful word. We hear you on that, really. If this 4 letter word holds this strong power, how would we know when to use it then? People will have their girlfriends, and boyfriends and stuff in high school but I guess they don't love each other? Do we have to survive a Decepticon invasion, or a nuclear holocaust together to test our love? What is the ultimate test to know if you really love your partner. Some people say that when your in love, you'll know. I thought I did know recently, until I see that damn Shia, and Megan Fox have trouble saying it, while Shia's stupid ass says "I adore you." And then Mrs. Megan Hayworth says it when Shia is about to die. Wtfreak? What if he didn't wake up? YOUR TOO LATE WOMAN NOW YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH MY LOSERASS, but I won't complain.
It's hard for me to really know what it is, especially when I watch a movie like that. I have to compare my love to the ones I see in these movies. Which honestly, seems like no match.

But even through all that thinking, analyzing, being boredness, all I think about is one person while I write. No, not Megan Fox or Vanessa Hudgnes. Yeah, even through all this I still feel like I really do love this one girl I've known for what it seems like forever. Even through all of that, I still 100% believe that I love you. No fucking doubt. And I don't give a fuck about what anyone says about it. We fight, we struggle, we tear eachother inside out and about, but there's no question on what I feel.
Forever and ever, but I can only hope.


Seems like that burger aint enough to fufill my fatass stomach. Writing/Typing can work up a appetite. I'm hungry again, and my friends were right about how I was going to be hungry. I secretly knew I was going to be hungry again anyways. I realized I said "hungry" a lot that last paragraph. Hungry Hungry Hungry Hungry Hungry Hungry Hungry Hungry. Yee boi. Yes, I am that bored.


OH I FORGOT TO BLOG ABOUT SOMETHING!
Ahh well, too much for 2nite.
Welps, Lateralligator.

No comments:

Post a Comment