Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Haircut Part Two

OVERDUE! Let's Play Catch Up on These Blogs This Week.

I've been totally into my summer and games that I lost sight of my social life. Fuck it, now on, hit me up and I'll pick up the call and we out like trout. That's partially the reason why I haven't been blogging, sorry. Anywho....

Kay, it was a close poll, but yeah, got it done. You didn't expect it to happen, huh? I know, I didn't think I'd follow through either, but thanks to Schyster. Once I sat down, I thought he was gonna ask something like "are you sure?" but wtfff he just came outa nowhere and just did it. But I ain't mad.

"Gotta fresh line-up (yeah), fresh outfit, dadadadada"
Okie, I don't know about the fresh outfit, I'm still the same Kento that doesn't wear jeans I guess. It's one step at a time my friends, one step.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's been like two weeks so it ain't so super freshhh, but it's still good, well to me I like it, and I don't care if you don't. Getting it shorter next time because my hair grows fast for some reason. So call me G.I.JOE, or say how I look like my brother, I don't care. It's funny how the people making fun of me were the ones telling me to get it. "So get used to it, cause this how its gon be."

Eww acne, and yes, that's BabyVanessaHudgens on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment