Monday, July 6, 2009

The Fourth

Even though you were far away, physically, you always manage to pop up into everything I do.
Photobucket

Yupp, that's how boring this Independence Day was, well compared to previous ones. The food was nice though, the bad thing is that I can't burn off the fat I gain off the goodass food. Can't sweat cause of this stupid cast, and it still starting to stink. FUCKK. One more week.

Another death... RIP Billy Mays, you always got my attention from your first line,
"HEY, BILLY MAYS HERE, WITH YOUR NEW
."

I also never knew how much Micheal Jackson's songs go. He's the only singer I've been listining to this whole week. Pretty cool.

People I hear all the time say, "
NOW you listen to him."
Well, usually I'll contradict you and start up another argument with the people who do say it, but this time, I'm going to stick with, "You're right."
RIP MJ
.

No comments:

Post a Comment